We secure the migration of your legacy applications with ELCA Cloud, our Swiss sovereign Cloud platform.
ELCA Cloud is our Swiss sovereign solution for the confidential, scalable and compliant hosting of your digital data.
ELCA Cloud has been designed to facilitate your transition to the cloud on a flexible, secure, and reliable platform, which is both located and managed locally in Switzerland. Built on open technologies, our platform offers you full control and sovereignty over your IT assets.
ELCA Cloud complements international cloud platforms, bridging regulatory gaps according to our customers' requirements or hosting legacy applications that cannot run on Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS). It addresses various IT outsourcing needs, including:
- Colocation with the option to place your hardware in our data centers and integrate it into our platform.
- IaaS capacity (virtual machines or VMs) through our OpenStack clusters or VMWare (dedicated as an option).
- PaaS capacity (Docker containers) through our OKD clusters (the community distribution of Kubernetes powered by Red Hat OpenShift).
- Additional IaaS and PaaS services such as storage, backup, databases, networking, security, and more.
- Managed services for our IaaS and PaaS platforms, as well as for our partner platforms (Azure, AWS, etc.) in fully public or hybrid scenarios.
Our platform spans 6 Availability Zones (AZ) in 2 regions (3 AZ in the Geneva/Lausanne region and 3 AZ in the Zurich region) and is hosted in high-quality data centers (at least Tier 3) in Switzerland. Each location is interconnected via high-speed, low-latency Layer-2 private 10Gbit/s connections, enabling fast and secure data transfers.
By combining ELCA Cloud with our migration and managed services, you benefit from a single point of contact who fulfills and resolves your IT operational requirements under a single contract.
IT outsourcing needs met by ELCA Cloud
- Compliance with the highest Swiss and European data protection standards including the European Union’s GDPR and Swiss DPA
- Compliance with the following quality standards: ISAE-3402 Type II, ISO/IEC 27001 and Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) CCM and CSA Star
- Swiss data sovereignty, not subject to the US Cloud Act
- Fully owned and operated by Switzerland’s leading independent information technology company
- State-of-the-art architecture designed for business-critical systems requiring high availability (HA)
- System administrators cleared by the Swiss Confederation up to Secret level
- Platform closely monitored 24/7 by our operation center
- Multiple availability zones in Switzerland
- Availability in private or hybrid cloud mode, with full integration to private/public/on-premise clouds
- Scalability matching your most demanding needs
- Combination of tools securing full flexibility and automation