OpenStack on ELCA Cloud
Built to run our corporate customers' most demanding business applications
Our IaaS offering meets all infrastructure demands from our corporate customers, providing agility and efficiency to accelerate their application's development and run their most demanding business applications.
ELCA Cloud is natively integrated with major public clouds, such as Microsoft Azure, AWS and GCP. Therefore, our customers enjoy the flexibility to choose where they’re willing to consume services and store their sensitive data, along their legal and contractual constraints.
The “triple sovereignty” of ELCA Cloud consists of :
- Soil Sovereignty. ELCA Cloud Services is a Swiss-based company with Swiss base ownership. Stored data and processing hosted with ELCA Cloud always remain within one of our Swiss data centers.
- Technological Sovereignty. ELCA Cloud is based on open technologies, which prevents any vendor lock-in risk from proprietary technologies and platforms developed by individual Cloud Service Providers.
- Contractual Sovereignty. ELCA Cloud Services commits to long term T&C, prices and services' availability, to meet any specific business requirements.
The datacenters we leverage are built and maintained in compliance with the Uptime Institute’s Level III or IV design standards a minima. ELCA’s Cloud solutions and infrastructure offers the best in class data protection insurance, with the adoption of leading security certifications and standards such as:
- PCI-DSSI and ISO27001 compliance
- CSA Star level 1
- ISAE-3402 annual audit
Our customers benefit from highly secure authentication with the integration of ELCA’s TrustID, the trusted Swiss digital identity (eID), to our Cloud access management.
Our OpenStack Cloud platform leverages market standards opensource software to retain full control on the technology stack and secure a consistent long-term service and operations. By preventing any vendor lock-in from proprietary technologies or services, we also provide the required flexibility to implement a multi-cloud strategy.
Our Cloud Infrastructure is distributed over several regions in Switzerland and each Datacenter is designed to operate in full autonomy, which reduces the risk of a global outage of your applications and services hosted on ELCA’s Cloud. By distributing IT systems across multiple regions, our customers can secure the continuous operation for their mission critical applications and start with a strong foundation to support their Disaster Recovery Plan.
Our Cloud platform is built on our successful experience in migration and management of large customer infrastructures:
- High Performance Compute and Storage
- High Speed Networking
- Integrated Security Controls,
- Availability across Multiple Regions,
- Automation and DevOps Integration.
Contact us to fast-track your business transformation and improve your IT efficiency, while offering full protection and control over your data.