We secure the migration of your legacy applications with ELCA Cloud, our Swiss sovereign Cloud platform.
ELCA Cloud is our Swiss sovereign solution for the confidential, scalable and compliant hosting of your digital data.
ELCA Cloud has been designed to facilitate your Cloud transition to a flexible, secure and reliable platform, both located in and managed from Switzerland. Based on open technologies, our platform allows you to keep full control and sovereignty over your IT assets.
ELCA Cloud complements international Cloud platforms to cover for regulatory gaps as required by our customers, or to host legacy applications which cannot run on Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS). It matches various IT outsourcing needs, such as:
- Colocation with the possibility to rack your hardware in our datacenters and integrate them with our platform
- IaaS capacity (virtual machines (VMs)) through our OpenStack clusters or VMWare (dedicated as an option)
- PaaS capacity (Docker containers) through our OKD clusters (the Community Distribution of Kubernetes that powers Red Hat OpenShift)
- Additional IaaS and PaaS services such as storage, backup, databases, networking, security, etc.
- Managed services of our IaaS and PaaS platforms as well as of our partners’ (Azure, AWS, etc.) platforms within full public or hybrid scenarios
Our platform is spread across three availability zones, hosted in high-class datacenters (minimum Tier 3) in Switzerland. Each location is interconnected with high-speed and low-latency Layer 2 private 10Gbit/s links, allowing for fast and secure data transfers.
By combining ELCA Cloud with our migration and managed services, you benefit from a single point of contact to meet and resolve your IT operations’ needs, under one contract.
IT outsourcing needs met by ELCA Cloud
- Compliance with the highest Swiss and European data protection standards including the European Union’s GDPR and Swiss DPA
- Compliance with the following quality standards: ISAE-3402 Type II, ISO/IEC 27001 and Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) CCM and CSA Star
- Swiss data sovereignty, not subject to the US Cloud Act
- Fully owned and operated by Switzerland’s leading independent information technology company
- State-of-the-art architecture designed for business-critical systems requiring high availability (HA)
- System administrators cleared by the Swiss Federation up to Secret level
- Platform closely monitored 24/7 by our operation center
- Multiple availability zones in Switzerland
- Availability in private or hybrid cloud mode, with full integration to private/public/on-premise clouds
- Scalability matching your most demanding needs
- Combination of tools securing full flexibility and automation