Cloud Managed Services
Running your IT platform and applications in the Cloud comes with new processes and responsibilities, thus outsourcing Cloud operations allows you to focus on your business.
ELCA Cloud Services takes over monitoring, incident management, maintenance, and support for your infrastructure and workloads in the Cloud, and all of this with attractive SLAs.
Moving to the Public Cloud eases you of a lot of the hassles with operating on-premises or collocated datacenters and servers and opens you to completely new possibilities to run, process, and store your applications and data. However, the different functioning of the Cloud and the associated Shared Responsibility Model also provide you with new challenges:
- Deal with large, anonymous, international Public Cloud providers with complex pricing and SLAs.
- Manage a platform consisting of services from the infrastructure up to the Cloud-native level, which also change over time.
- Get used to different ways how to do deployments, maintenance, backup, archiving, failover, monitoring, alarming, and incident management.
- Have an increased need for automation, to optimize usage and enable scalability and elasticity.
- In addition to security, reliability, and performance, also continuously keep an eye on the costs.
This is where ELCA Cloud Services’ Cloud Managed Services offering can support you. We operate the whole or a part of your platform and applications in the Cloud for you:
- Platform and application provisioning and handover
- Platform and application management and lifecycle services
- Continuous monitoring and alarming of Cloud infrastructure, workloads, and costs
- Incident management and support from business hours up to 24x7
- Optional DevOps, CI/CD, and Software Factory services
We provide such services for different Public Clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) and also in hybrid mode.
Due to ELCA’s close partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are particularly proud to offer specialized Cloud Managed Services packages for AWS following AWS best practices:
- Cloud Platform and Application Operation Services in accordance with AWS Cloud Operations
- Cloud Reselling and Service Delivery within the AWS Solution Provider Program
These packages are widely configurable to your specific needs. Please contact us below for more information!