Amazon Web Services
Migrating and operating your IT platform and applications at AWS brings you modern Cloud functionalities, usage flexibility and security, as well as cost and sustainability advantages.
ELCA Cloud Services guides you in your journey to AWS, enables you to select the best AWS options for your needs, and if desired takes over full outsourcing of your IT infrastructure and workloads to AWS.
Public Clouds nowadays offer services that go far beyond what you can provide with your on-premises or collocation datacenters. These Cloud services range from physical and virtual machines and storage over container environments, databases, and serverless functionalities to data analytics, IoT, and AI.
And Public Clouds even facilitate further unparalleled advantages to you:
- Agility through flexible pay-per-use billing models as well as upward and downward scalability and elasticity
- Resilience with worldwide Regions and Availability Zones (AZ), high-level SLAs, as well as monitoring, backup, and failover tooling
- Advanced security and governance capabilities as well as adherence to compliance standards and certifications
- Automation and modernization opportunities through programmatic access and Cloud-native software development features
- Optimization possibilities for your costs and your carbon footprint
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has started providing its services in 2006 and is now the most established Public Cloud leader internationally. It offers over 200 Cloud services in more than 30 Regions around the world, including in Switzerland, is compliant with over 140 standards and certifications, and supports more than 10 programming languages. The AWS Marketplace gives access to over 10’000 third-party software products, data, and services that run on AWS.
But how do you know in what way to best set up a platform at AWS that fits to your requirements? How do you migrate your applications and data to AWS? And how can you operate your infrastructure and workloads when they are located at AWS?
This is where ELCA Cloud Services comes in. We are the Cloud experts within ELCA Group, located in different offices across Switzerland, and have several years of experience and a lot of expertise with AWS. Thereby, we rely on the strengths of ELCA Group’s partnership with AWS:
- Strategic Collaboration Agreement (SCA) with AWS
- AWS Advanced Tier Services Partner, AWS Public Sector Partner, and AWS Solution Provider Program
- Over 50 AWS certifications among ELCA’s employees
- AWS Rising Star Partner of the Year in Switzerland in 2022
ELCA Cloud Services’ specialized service offerings for AWS will help you to get answers to all your questions about this leading Public Cloud provider:
You can find more information about our AWS service products on the subpages linked above. Or please contact us below!